Why walk when you can catch a ride?
It’s a long walk from the parking lots to the show, shuttle buses are available to and from each parking lot for $5 per person – round trip. Children under 5 ride free.
The last available bus from each parking lot to see the airshow will be 3:30 pm.
The last bus leaving the show to the parking lots will be 5:00 pm. Buses will depart regularly throughout the day from the airshow back to parking lots.
Admission to the Airshow is FREE.
Here are a list of parking lots:
Premier Bankcard and Esurance Lots (not Midco) - I-29 Exit 82/Benson Rd.
- (3820 N Louise Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57107)
Southeast Technical Institute – I-29 Exit 81/Maple/Russel exit, west on Maple to Career
- (2320 N Career Avenue, Sioux Falls, SD 57107)
W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds – I-29 Exit 80/Madison, east on Madison
- (100 N Louise Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57107)
HANDICAP PARKING AVAILABLE – Howard Wood Field North Parking Lot (Lot E)
- (1201 N W Avenue Sioux Falls SD 57104)
BICYCLE PARKING LOT - Closets-n-More
- (1100 West Blackhawk St., Sioux Falls, SD 57104)
Uber & Lyft are also available to get you to the show!